Dansomanie Index du Forum
Connexion S'enregistrer FAQ Liste des Membres Rechercher Dansomanie Index du Forum

26 juillet 2011

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> La presse au quotidien
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haydn
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 26, 2011 11:33 am    Sujet du message: 26 juillet 2011 Répondre en citant

Mariinsky Ballet: Swan Lake, Covent Garden - review, par Sarah Frater (The Evening Standard)

Citation:
Sublime is not a word you can overuse to describe the lake side scene in Swan Lake. Most ballet companies do it pretty well, but the Mariinsky elevates it to another realm, with row upon row of perfectly even, perfectly aligned dancers, each a downy-soft swan maiden, and all moving in hypnotic harmony...

Swan Lake, Mariinsky Ballet, Royal Opera House, par Judith Flanders (The Arts Desk)

Citation:
“Subdued”, indeed, may be the best word for the evening. The performances were never less than very, very good; but it was hard to become involved with what was happening on stage

Swan Lake, Royal Opera House, London, par Clement Crisp (The Financial Times)

Citation:
The world’s stages are littered with productions of Swan Lake, the majority of which – as I know to my cost – are horrid and foolishly optimistic. One alone I find wholly engrossing, heart-touching, noble in its response to narrative as to Tchaikovsky’s score, and that is the version staged by the Ballet of the Mariinsky Theatre, with which the company opened its London season on Monday. Its virtues are those of the troupe as a dance-ensemble: elegance of means, nobility of expression and that historical resonance that announces every step, every dramatic attitude, is the fruit of long years of thought, aspiration and reverence for the art, which this ballet celebrates. I treasure the Mariinsky’s scenery and costumes, which frame the piece so discreetly.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> La presse au quotidien Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: