Dansomanie Index du Forum
Connexion S'enregistrer FAQ Liste des Membres Rechercher Dansomanie Index du Forum

Nouvelles du Japon / News from Japan
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 90, 91, 92  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> Tout sur la danse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haydn
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2012 2:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

mizuko a écrit:
Dorothée Gilbert et Karl Paquette seront invités ŕ danser les rôles principaux dans Don Quichotte avec Ryuko Arima Ballet de Kyoto le 19 mai 2012. Cyril Atanassof rejoindra comme Don Quichotte, Fabrice Bourgeois comme le chorégraphe. (Lieu: Biwako Hall, Shiga)

Dorothée Gilbert, blessée, sera remplacée dans le rôle de Kitri par Héloďse Bourdon.

nabucco

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2012 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Parfaite préparation pour Paris...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2012 3:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci pour l'info, Haydn Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2012 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le site web officiel de la tournée au Japon du Mariinsky Ballet, du 15 novembre au 2 decembre 2012, est maintenant en ligne. Japan Arts a déjŕ annoncé l'info sur cette tournée ŕ Tokyo, qui sera avec La Bayadčre, Anna Karenina de Ratmansky, Le Lac des Cygnes et one-night-only All Star Gala. Il semble que le détail de la distribution n'est pas encore fixée.

http://www.japanarts.co.jp/html/2012/ballet/mariinsky/english.htm

Mariinsky Ballet Japan Tour 2012

- ŕ Tokyo

La Bayadčre
le 15 novembre - ŕ Bunkyo Civic Hall
les 24, 25, 26 - ŕ Tokyo Bunka Kaikan

Anna Karenina (Ratmansky)
les 22 et 23 novembre - ŕ Tokyo Bunka Kaikan

Le Lac des Cygnes
le 27 novembre - ŕ Bunkyo Civic Hall
le 20 novembre - ŕ Fuchu-no-mori Theatre
lew 27, 29 (m/s) - ŕ Tokyo Bunka Kaikan

All Star Gala
le 2 decembre - ŕ Tokyo Bunka Kaikan

La troupe se produira également ŕ Nagoya:

Le Lac des Cygnes
le 18 novembre - ŕ Aichi Prefectural Arts Theater ( http://www.aac.pref.aichi.jp/english/index.html )

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2012 5:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La Scala will be touring Japan with Romeo and Juliet (MacMillan) 20-23 september 2013 in Tokyo, 26 in Osaka and 29 in Nagoya.

http://www.teatroallascala.org/en/season/tours/2012-2013/japan/japan.html

Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2012 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The dancers of the Wiener Staatsballett have left for Tokyo today. Maybe Mizuko will be able to give us some information about the performances of the company. Smile

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2012 5:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will !!!
I will be attending the gala on 24/04, the premiere of this tour, and la Chauve-souris on 30/04 Wink

By the way, NBS says Manuel Legris has already arrived in Tokyo today, ahead of the troup.

chien en peluche

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 20, 2012 10:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Désolée. Un message a été envoyé par erreur dans ce fil.
haydn, si c'est possible pour vous, je vous prie de supprimer tout cela. C'est plus rassurant pour moi. Merci ŕ haydn par avance.)

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
mizuko

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 23, 2012 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wiener Staatsballett Japan Tour 2012 kicks off tomorrow. Some photos from general and a promo video are currently on http://twitter.com/#!/dansomanie_J

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 26, 2012 11:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here's my report in brief on Wiener Staatsballett's Wiener Gala on 24 April, 2012.  Sorry, I couldn't post yesterday since I was occupied in updating the Japanese section of Dansomanie.

So, Wiener Staatsballett's Japan Tour kicked off tow days ago, with a bit crammed programme of Wiener Gala.  It was obvious that Manuel Legris, Adirector Director, wanted to show the wide range of  repertoires and introduce his dancers, who are capable to deal with the various styles, to the discriminating Japanse audience. And he succeeded.  I thought they did an excellent job. I could see thier passion and dedication. And they were very well-received.  (See this photo from the curtain call (reverence) taken by NBS.)  The gala went on almost four hours, so at the end of the programme it became too late for a weekday and I had to miss the finale (which I think it was just reverence).

Legris still looked very young, unbelievable, and he is still in a different league.  The third couple's pdd with Nina Poláková in In the Night was sooo great and sublime, with his stage presence, musicality, excellent partnering skill.  He knows the secret of how this piece should be danced.  It was definitely the hightlight of the night.  I love Nina Poláková since she first appeared in Legris' gala in Tokyo last year.   She is a very good dancer, technically solid, not theatrical but very expressive.  I can see her good personality and intelligence, and she is cute. The partnership between Legris and Poláková seems working very well, and I think she's been getting better and better since she began dancing with Legris.

I saw Skew-Whiff by Lightfood/León for the first time and it was terrific!!!  A very contemporary work, far from classical technique, the choreography includes strange and weird movements, the dancers looked like the creatures on another planet to my eyes, but SO funny and adorable.  This smash hit piece was amazingly danced by three male dancers (Sosnovschi, Cherevychko, Dempc) and a female dancer (Ioanna Avraam).  They were highly appreciated, of course.

It was good timing that the nominees for Prix Benois de la Danse 2012 were announced and Patrick de Bana and Olga Esina are nominated for Marie Antoinette.  Esina was so beautiful and delicate as Marie.  The other peice of de Bana Ludwig II - The Swan King, the world premiere, which had been and could have been the hightlight of this gala, was, unfortunately, not intriguing to me.  De Bana used the same approach as his Marie Antoinette (the first version as a small piece).  It just describes the sentiment of the title role before his/her death.  But Ludwig II's death is not the same case as Marie's.  It's more complexed and still in mistery.  I couldn't see the feeling of Ludwig II and the story behind through the choreography.  The relations between Ludwig II and Elisabeth / Ludwig II and the Lady from the lake were too vague.  The chorepgraphy itself was not attractive to my eyes, to be honest, even though it was danced by super star Manuel Legris and two excellent dancers Maria Yakovleva (Elisabeth) and Nina Poláková (the Lady from the Lake). They did what they could do and I liked Poláková's interpretation very much.

Irina Tsymbal and Eno Peci were very impressive in pdd of Anna and Karenin in Eifman's Anna Karenina.  Tsymbal showed a good sence of modernity in Glow - Stop (Elo), too, which was a Forsythe like piece, I thought.  I discovered Kiyoka Hashimoto, a very fine dancer with clean technique.  She was brilliant and shining in both Bach Suite III (Neumeier) and The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude (Forsythe).

The dancers were very good in grand classic, Grand Pas from Raymonda (Noureev).  Olga Esina was luminously beautiful in it.  But it seemed they are more comfortable in contemporary.  They were fabulous in Skew-Whiff as I wrote above, and Glow - Stop was very energetic.

The company seems in very good form under the direction of Manuel Legris.

Here's the whole cast and programme:

Wiener Staatsballett Japan Tour 2012

Winer Gala
at Tokyo Bunka Kaďkan
Tuesday, 24 April, 2012

Bach Suite III (Neumeier/JS Bach)
Maria Yakovleva - Roman Lazik
Kiyoka Hashimoto - Mihail Sosnovschi  
Marta Drastíková - Alexandru Tcacenco
Alice Firenze - Dumitru Taran
Reina Sawai - Davide Dato

Pas de deux from Anna Karenina (Eifman/Tchaďkovsky)
Anna: Irina Tsymbal
Karenin: Eno Peci

Excerpt from Marie Antoinette (De Bana/Rameau, Cobo, Vivaldi)
Marie Antoinette: Olga Esina
Louis XVI: Roman Lazik
Destiny: Kirill Kourlaev

Skew-Whiff (Lightfoot, León/Rossini)
Ioanna Avraam, Mihail Sosnovschi, Denys Cherevychko, Marcin Dempc

- intermission -  

Glow - Stop (Elo/Mozart, Glass)
Olga Esina, Irina Tsymbal, Liudmila Konovalova, Alice Firenze, Yuki Sento, Andrea Némethová
Kirill Kourlaev, Richard Szabó, Vladimir Shishov, Attila Bakó, Eno Paci, Igor Milos  

In the Night (Robbins/Chopin)
Natalie Kusch - Masayu Kimoto
Alena Klochkova - Roman Lazik
Nina Poláková - Manuel Legris
Igor Zapravdin (Piano)  

- intermission -

The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude (Forsythe/Schubert)
Liudmila Konovalova, Rui Tamai, Kiyoka Hashimoto, Masayu Kimoto, Denys Cherevychko

Ludwig II - The Swan King (de Bana/Wagner) *world premiere
Ludwig II: Manuel Legris
Empress Elisabeth: Maria Yakovleva
The Lady from the Lake: Nina Poláková

Grand Pas from Raymonda (Noureev/Glazunov)
Raymonda: Olga Esina
Jean de Brienne: Vladimir Shishov
Henriette: Alena Klochkova
Clémence and Two Ladies: Marta Drastíková, Maria Alati, Reina Sawai
Pas de quatre: Attila Bakó, Greig Matthews, Dumitru Taran, Alexandru Tcacenco
and Corps de ballet

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 27, 2012 4:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mathilde Froustey est en couverture du dernier numéro du Dance Magazine japonais.

[ Amazon.co.jp ]

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 04, 2012 9:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wiener Staatsballett Japan Tour 2012
Die Fledermaus (la Chauve-souris) (Roland Petit)

at Tokyo Bunka Kaikan
Monday 30th April 2012

<Cast>
Bella: Olga Esina
Johann: Kirill Kourlaev
Ulrich: Manuel Legris
Maiden: Marta Drastíková
Waiters: Davide Dato, Marcin Dempc, Dumitru Taran
Csárdás Soloist: Masayu Kimoto
Police inspector: Gabor Oberegger

and Corps de ballet

Conductor: Peter Ernst Lassen
Orchestra: Tokyo City Philharmonic Orchestra

It can be described in one word "fantastic!!!" I could not think of any other piece than Die Fledermaus for the Wiener Staatballett's Japan Tour. Manuel Legris chose the right programme. It's a happy comedy. The music is very Vienna. The choreography was done by French Roland Petit, and Manuel Legris could participate in the show as a dancer. It allowed the company to show thier talent both in dancing and acting.

Olga Esina was again so beautiful, no doubt that a waiter fainted when she appeared in sexy dress at the grand café (I know it's choreographed, though), and very expressive. She is indeed a nice actress with a good sense of comedy. Kirill Kourlaev was perfect in Johann. Masculine, flawless technique, high leaps, natural acting. These two made a good couple.

But I have to say that it was Manuel Legris who stole the show. Ulrich is a supporting role but very important in the story, taking part in almost all the scenes. That means he dances a lot and Legris danced brilliantly, wonderfully, fablously throughout the whole scenes. Amazing! Also his Ulrich was so funny, light, refreshing, refined, maybe too refined for this character but no matter! I couldn't take my eyes off from him. He was absolutely sparkling in his new role.

The waiters were lively and lovely. My special mention goes to Davide Dato. His dancing is quick and clean. Good looking, so he might have attracted the attention of all the girls in the auditorium. I think he is a rising star.

Marta Drastíková and Gabor Oberegger did excellent job in each role, Maiden and Police inspector. Masayu Kimoto never disappointed the Japanese audience. He nicely danced Csárdás and was very well-received. He somehow makes us proud of as Japanese.

I praise the Corps de ballet for thier hard work. All of them contributed to making this show wonderful.

Also I have to mention that the music was fabulous, conducted by Peter Ernst Lassen.

This was the last show in Tokyo. The curtain call went on long. The dancers seemed content, and that made me happier.

See some exclutive photos taken by NBS: http://twitpic.com/photos/NBS_japan

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 04, 2012 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Concerning the above posted A Night of Royal Elegance (30, 31/08, Kamakura), it's officially announced that Marianela Nuńez and Thiago Soares withdrew and will be replaced by Nao Sakuma and Chi Cao from Birmingham Royal Ballet. No change in the programme.

Now there's English page on the official web site:
http://dancetoursproductions.com/english.html

I posted previously as Soirée Royal Elegance, but it turned out to be A Night of Royal Elegance when english page launched.

Here's the latest cast and programme:

La Fille Mal Gardée (Ashton) pdd from act I
Laura Morera, Steven McRae

Winter Dreams (MacMillan)
Sarah Lamb, Nehemiah Kish

Façade (Ashton)
Yuhui Choe

Le Corsaire (Petipa)
Nao Sakuma, Chi Cao

Consolations and Liebestraum (Scarlett)
Laura Morera, Ricardo Cervera

intermission

Chroma (McGregor)
Sarah Lamb, Ricardo Cervera

Calliope Rag from Elite Syncopations (MacMillan)
Laura Morera

Pdd from Swan Lake act II (Petipa)
Nao Sakuma, Chi Cao

Rubies pdd from Jewels (Balanchine)
Yuhui Choe, Ricardo Cervera

Manon Bedroom pdd (MacMillan)
Laura Morera, Nehemiah Kish

Something Different (McRae)
Steven McRae

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 04, 2012 3:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I haven't posted this, so here you go.

The casts for La Bayadčre, Anna Karenina and Swan Lake in Mariinsky Ballet Japan Tour have been announced:

http://www.japanarts.co.jp/html/2012/ballet/mariinsky/english.htm

La Bayadčre
15/11 - Ulyana Lopatkina / Danila Korsuntsev / Ekaterina Kondaurova
24/11 - Viktoria Tereshkina / Vladimir Shklyarov / Anastasia Matvienko
25/11 - Alina Somova / Evgeny Ivanchenko / Ekaterina Kondaurova
26/11 - Diana Vishneva / Igor Kolb / Anastasia Matvienko

Anna Karenina (Ratmansky)
22/11 - Diana Vishneva / Konstantin Zverev / Islom Baimuradov
23/11 - Ulyana Lopatkina / Andrey Ermakov / Viktor Baranov

Le Lac des Cygnes
17/11 - Viktoria Tereshkina / Vladimir Shklyarov
20/11 - Ekaterina Kondaurova / Evgeny Ivanchenko
27/11 - Ulyana Lopatkina / Danila Korsuntsev
29m/11 - Anastasia Matvienko / Igor Kolb
29s/11 - Alina Somova / Alexander Sergeyev

Also, Gala Performance (02/12) will be with:
Ulyana Lopatkina, Diana Vishneva, Viktoria Tereshkina, Alina Somova, Ekaterina Kondaurova
Evgeny Ivanchenko, Igor Kolb, Danila Korsuntsev, Vladimir Shklyarov
and others

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 10, 2012 11:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Some photos from Wiener Gala of Wiener Staatsballet Japan Tour on Dance Cube !

http://www.chacott-jp.com/magazine/world-report/from-tokyo/tokyo1205b.html

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> Tout sur la danse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 90, 91, 92  Suivante
Page 36 sur 92

Sauter vers: