Dansomanie Index du Forum
Connexion S'enregistrer FAQ Liste des Membres Rechercher Dansomanie Index du Forum

Du nouveau chez Manuel Legris
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> Tout sur la danse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haydn
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 07, 2007 8:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Mizuko

Les messages sont en Français sur la petite vidéo qui figure sur le site (traduction japonaise en dessous). Attention, le serveur marche mal, la vidéo est lonngue à charger et la lecture s'interrompt souvent.

On y voit successivement Manuel Legris, Monique Loudières, Agnès Letestu, José Martinez et Mathieu Ganio, comme indiqué par Mizuko.

Moniques Loudières présente les jeunes danseurs qui accompagnent Manuel Legris & Friends comme les "futures étoiles de l'Opéra de Paris", tandis que José Martinez indique qu'il est "très fier d'accompagner cette tournée de Manuel Legris qui est aussi la tournée de ses adieux".

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
mizuko

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 08, 2007 7:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for adding information, haydn. Wink

Well, last night was the premiere for me. The performance was a great success, as usual for the tour of "Manuel Legris et ses Étoiles," and I enjoyed it so much. Especially, Onegin. The pdd was from Acte 3, the scene Tatiana rejects Onegin begging for her love. Loudière and Legris were just so incredible, so dramatic. I saw the whole story of Onegin in their short pdd, forgetting all the technical things in ballet. Their partnership is amazing.

Letestu and Martinez were marvelous as always, Ganio, Gilbert and Ould-Braham were fabulous, Froustey and Bullion perfectly achieved every difficult lift in Spartacus, and Mathias Heymann was obviously suntanned. Shocked (Did he go to the beach in Okinawa?)

All the dancers were doing fine and brilliant except Muriel Zusperreguy's absent. According to the official announcment from NBS, she got injured during the rehearsal in Okinawa and she was not (is not and will not be) able to participate in those performances in Tokyo... (She could not do the performaces in Okinawa, either...) They say it would take 3 weeks to heal completely. So, there was a modification in the cast:

Programme A

SUITE EN BLANC
Sérénade

Muriel Zusperreguy → Mathilde Froustey

I suppose that there shall be some change in the cast of Programme B, too.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
haydn
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 08, 2007 10:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mizuko indique que la représentation d'hier soir à Tokyo, qui est la première à laquelle elle assistait, fut un grand succès, comme d'habitude lorsqu'il s'agit des tournées de "Manuel Legris et de ses étoiles". Elle a particulièrement apprécié Onéguine, de Cranko. Il s'agissait du pas de deux de l'acte III, lorsque Tatiana repousse Onéguine alors que celui-ci la supplie de lui accorder son amour. Loudières et Legris étaient incroyables, si dramatiques dans leur jeu. J'ai cru voir toute l'histoire d'Onéguine condensée dans ce bref pas de deux, oubliant toutes les difficultés techniques du ballet. Leur partenariat est stupéfiant.

Letestu et Martinez furent merveilleux comme d'ordinaire, Gilbert et Ould-Braham fabuleuses ; Froustey et Bullion ont parfaitement maitrisé tous les difficiles portés (sauts?)dans Spartacus, tandis que Mathias Heymann arborait un magnifique bronzage... (est-il allé à la plage à Okinawa?) [!!!]

Tous les danseurs ont réalisé des prestations impeccables et brillantes, à l'exception de Muriel Zusperreguy, absente. D'après une annonce officielle faite par NBS [l'organisateur], elle s'est blessée lors d'une répétiton à Okinawa, et elle n'était pas (et ne sera plus) en mesure de participer aux représentations de Tokyo (elle n'a pas pu danser à Okinawa non plus). Il lui faudra trois semaine pour être rétablie. Voici donc les modifications de la distribution :

Programme A

SUITE EN BLANC
Sérénade

Muriel Zusperreguy → Mathilde Froustey

Mizuko présume qu'il y aura aussi des modifications dans le programme B.

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 09, 2007 3:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the translation. Very Happy

It's 'portés', not 'sauts.' ('saut' is 'jump,' right?) I wrote as 'lift' (we call it so in japanese), but was it 'lifting'?

Now, I attended the performance last night, too. I had a very good time again. I think the dancers were doing even better than the day before (august 7) and it looked they were enjoying themselves, too.

Mathias Heymann seemed to have succeeded to adjust his pirouettes. They had been a little bit unsteady the day before, although they had never been failures. He is a very good dancer. I can't wait to see him dance Delibes Suite with Myriam Ould-Braham in Programme B. It will be quite interesting beacause in Programme A it has been wonderfully danced by Letestu and Martinez!!!

Last night, Mélanie Hurel was really good. I enjoyed Tchaïkovsky pas de deux (Gilbert/Ganio) very much. But it was all about Onegin once again. It's definitely worth seeing.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
mizuko

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 14, 2007 3:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Last night was the last night for Programme B of "Manuel Legris et ses étoile" and for "Manuel Legris et ses étoile" itself at the same time. It was a fantastic night!!! It looked all the dancers did their very best to complete the tour. In fact, last night was the best performance in three days of Programme B, I thought. (I saw them all. Mr. Green )

There are still three Swan Lake later in this week, however, those are extra performances from the start and not all the dancers are participating in them. I heard those dancers who are not in Swan Lake left for Paris today.

Well, I'll try to post a little more detailed report tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 16, 2007 4:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think many people want to know about Donizetti - pas de deux, which is choreographed for Dorothée Gilbert and Mathieu Ganio by Manuel Legris. The pdd was consisted of adagio, a solo variation for each and coda, all with classical technique. No exaggeration nor overdoing. It was a chic and delightful pdd full of Gilbert and Ganio's charm and technical excellence, such as small and quick pas and brisk turns for Gilbert, batteries for Ganio. There is a sequence of batteries at the end of Ganio's solo variation, which looked very tough, though, he did it lightly and easily with smile on his face. The costume was disigned by Cecil Christy (I hope the spelling is right.). Gilbert was putting on a classic tutu, which was black (mainly), yellow and pink, and also black tights. Ganio was wearing the matched costume with the same colour. Those looked to have a taste of Christian LACROIX or Jean-Paul GALTIER...

It was very interesting to see Delibes Suite with Myriam Ould-Braham and Mathias Heymann. They were quite charming and very much appreciated. I liked it a lot. I think they indeed did a very good job. However, at the same time, I couldn't avoid the idea occurred to me that this pdd belongs to Letestu and Martinez (he mentioned in one interview that he choreographed this pdd originally for themselves.) and how excellent they are.

I thought Before Nightfall, choreograped by Nils Christe, is a good work. The premiere of this work is 1985. I felt there was a sense of fear or anxiety in the music (Bohuslav Martinu 'Concerto for Two String Orchestras, Piano and Timpani') and the choreography was fierce as to express their fight against those sense. Female dancers wore gray slip dress and pointe shoes, while male dancers wore just blue-gray tights. Mélanie Hurel, Eleonora Abbagnato and Dorothée Gilbert were good in this work. I found that Hurel knew how it should be danced and she did it so, which I think is notable.

Laura Hecquet was beautiful in Diamonds. Her Diamonds was lyrical and benevolent. I was impressed how naturally she danced this difficult pdd.

Banjamin Pech performed L'Après midi d'un faune of Thierry Malandain. I didn't like it on the first day. I felt it was a little too graphic. But on the third day, suddenly I liked it. Pech was courageous enough to do this bold work and I think he did it quite well. He was actually having fun with the curtain call, by the way. Mr. Green

There were two highlights in Programme B, one was Onegin (Loudière/Legris) of John Cranko, the other was Le Chant du compagnon errant (Hilaire/Legris) of Maurice Béjart. We were so much honoured to have had a chance to see these great 'grand etoiles' perform in front of us once again after three years since the last tour of "Manuel Legris et ses etoiles" in 2004, when Loudière did La Dame aux Camélias with Legris and Hilaire did Le Chant... with Legris. Loudière and Legris did Onegin seven times in a row and every performance was so impressive (I missed one of them but my friend saw that and told me so.), which is simply amazing. And Le Chant..., performed by Hilaire and Legris, I could only say it was incredible, along with the fact that actually Hilaire came to Japan to save this tour and Manuel Legris from the crisis.

Well, now I am so much thankful to all the dancers and relieved that there was no more injury during these unbearably hot summer days in Tokyo. And tonight, Swan Lake will start.

Note: Mélanie Hurel took over all the part of Muriel Zusperreguy in Programme B.

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 17, 2007 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Swan Lake - gala - August 16, 2007

Choreography: M. Petipa, L. Ivanov, A. Gorsky, I. Smirnov
Music: Pyotr I. Tchaikovsky
Scenery & Costumes: Nicola Benois

Acte 1
Siegfried : Audric Bezard
Le bouffon: Mathias Heymann
Pas de trois : Mathilde Froustey/ Charline Giezendanner/ Axel Ibot

Acte 2 et 4
Odette: Myriam Ould Braham
Siegfried: Manuel Legris
Rothbart: Stéphane Bullion

Acte 3
Odile: Dorothée Gilbert
Siegfried: Mathieu Ganio

-------

This performance was such a great fun!!!

Mathias Heymann was the idol of last night. He was not only so cute acting as the clown with paying attention to all the small details but also his dance was exquisite, which captivated the audience. Now he became so popular through this tour here in Japan and I believe he deserves it. Very Happy

In this version (Petipa, Ivanov, Gorsky, Smirnov), Siegfried hardly dances except act III. Therefore they inserted his solo at the end of act I, which was the same solo as in Nureeve's. Audric Bezart danced it quite well technically. But somehow he didn't look prince Siegfried through act I...

Pas de Trois was danced with the choreography of Gorsky/Smirnov's version, not Nureeve's. The costume was Tokyo Ballet's. All three of them was lively and also elegant. It was a very pleasant Pas de Trois. The whole audience, including me off course, appriciated it a lot.

Myriam Ould Braham in Odette was remarkable. She has very flexible back, which is a great advantage to do Odette, and she used it very well. The long adagio seemed perfect to me in technique, musicality and muscle strength. Probably part of the reason why this adagio could be perfect was that she was partnered by Manuel Legris.

Dorothée Gilbert was so attractive in Odile. But I'm slightly worried that it seemed there was a lack of sharpness in her movement which she usually has. She might have been doing hard rehearsal all day every day throughtout this tour in Tokyo and Tokyo area is now experiencing record high temperatures. These must have affected her stamina. She has to do Odette/Odile in the full-length Swan Lake tomorrow, partnered by Manuel Legris, and this will be her debut in the role. (right?) I hope this would be a success. I am going to go to witness it.

As you know, it is obvious that Mathieu Ganio is perfect for prince. So even just being on the stage as Siegfried he could make the scene perfect. He has been coming to Japan almost every year since 2004, now it's the most delightful thing to see him improving as a dancer.

Again, it was not Nureeve's, so Rothbart usually does not dance much. However, in this performance they did Black Swan pas de 'trois' in act III. The costume was the one of l'ONP. Sorry to say but I thought some more appealing or aggressiveness or intimidating attitude would be needed for Stéphane Bullion as Rothbart.

Manuel Legris did Siegfried in act II and IV, which means he barely danced by himself. And I don't like the ending of this version. That is Siegfried beats Rothbart and it becomes a happy ending. Also, my almost full attention was on Ould Braham. Therefore, I couldn't enjoy Legris's Siegfried as much as I have wanted to...

Since this was 'gala' we didn't see much of the aspect of consistent drama. I think we didn't have to care about that in this situation, though.

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 19, 2007 9:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Swan Lake August 18, 2007

Odette/Odile: Dorothée Gilbert
Siegfried: Manuel Legris

with Tokyo Ballet

------

Well, it was quite a success!!! Congratulations Very Happy

Not to worry about her stamina, Dorothée Gilbert was really good in both Odette and Odile. She was eloquent and expressive in Odette, and was brilliant in Odile. Probably there is still room to improve, but she clearly showed her capability. Above all, this was her debut in Odette/Odile on the final day after 3-week tour in foreign country. I'm impressed.

And, Manuel Legris. He did super excellent Siegfried, in technique, expressiveness, manner, everything. It was unbelievable considering his age. (He has also been managing this tour.) What a great dancer he is.

This performance was so much impressive. And this concludes "Manuel Legris et ses Étoiles 2007" Series Final. (Thank you, Manuel Legris!!!)

sophia

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 08, 2007 2:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le site de Manuel Legris a été mis à jour il y a quelque temps et annonce les spectacles auxquels il participera cette saison. Prochaines représentations donc, comme pour José Martinez, sur Casse-Noisette et Paquita.

Citation:
Paris Opéra Bastille :

"Casse Noisette" du 14 novembre au 31 Décembre 2007
(Dates et Partenaire a déterminer)

Paris Opéra Garnier - "Paquita" du 11 au 31 Décembre 2007
(Dates et partenaire a déterminer)

Tournée avec le ballet de l'Opéra de Paris
Aix en Provence : le 1,2 et 3 Février 2008
Montpellier : le 7,8,9 et 10 Février 2008
Créteil : Le 14,15 et 16 Février 2008
Programme Lifar/ Petit/ Béjart

Paris Opéra Bastille - Soirée Noureev/ Balanchine/ Forsythe
du 4 Avril au 9 mai 2008
"Quatre tempéraments" et "Raymonda"
(Dates et partenaires a déterminer)

Italie (Pordenone) A confirmer
Le 13 Avril 2008
Gala avec Laurent Hilaire et des danseurs de L'Opéra de Paris
"Le chant du compagnon errant"
et reste du programme à définir

Paris Opéra Garnier - Soirée Mats Ek du 26 Avril au 11 mai 2008
"La maison de Bernarda"(Dates a déterminer)

Japon Tokyo et Nagoya Mai 2008
Tournée avec le ballet de l'Opéra de Paris
"Le Parc" (A Prejlocaj)
(Dates et partenaire a déterminer)

Paris Opéra Garnier - "La dame aux Camélias" (J Neumeier)
du 23 Juin au 12 Juillet 2008
Avec Aurélie Dupont (Dates a déterminer)

sophia

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 10, 2007 12:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sur le site japonais http://www.chacott-jp.com/ figurent quelques photos de la tournée de Manuel Legris au Japon.

Manuel Legris et Laurent Hilaire - Le Chant du Compagnon Errant (M. Béjart)

Dorothée Gilbert et Mathieu Ganio - Donizetti Pas de deux (M. Legris)

Benjamin Pech - L'Après-Midi d'un Faune (T. Malandain)

Monique Loudières et Manuel Legris - Onegin (J. Cranko)

Before Nightfall (N. Christe)

Mathias Heymann (le Bouffon) - Le Lac des cygnes

Mathilde Froustey, Charline Giezendanner, Axel Ibot (Pas de trois) - Le Lac des cygnes

Myriam Ould-Braham (Odette) et Manuel Legris (Siegfried) - Le Lac des cygnes

Dorothée Gilbert (Odile), Mathieu Ganio (Siegfried), Stéphane Bullion (Rothbart) - Le Lac des cygnes

clara-anne

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 28, 2007 3:57 pm    Sujet du message: Actualité Répondre en citant

Dans se site, Manuel Legris annonce les dates et partnaires a les deux programmes; Casse-noisette et Paquita.

Paris Opéra Bastille -
"Casse Noisette" (Rudolf Noureev)
les 19, 27 Novembre et 4 Décembre 2007
Avec Dorothée Gilbert

Paris Opéra Garnier -
"Paquita" (Pierre Lacotte)
Les 11, 15 et 18 Décembre 2007
Avec Aurélie Dupont

sophia

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 10, 2007 11:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Outre les changements mentionnés sur Paquita et Casse-Noisette, Manuel Legris annonce sur son site qu'il participera aux adieux de Julio Bocca à Buenos-Aires le 22 décembre.

Citation:
Paris Opéra Bastille - "Casse Noisette" (Rudolf Noureev)
les 19, 24 (en matinée), 27 Novembre et 4 Décembre 2007
Avec Dorothée Gilbert

Paris Opéra Garnier - "Paquita" (Pierre Lacotte)
(Dates à déterminer)
Avec Dorothée Gilbert

Argentine, Bueno Aires - Special Gala pour les adieux de Julio Bocca
le 22 Décembre 2007
Programme à définir

haydn
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 10, 2007 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aurélie Dupont ne dansera sans doute pas du tout sur Paquita, ce qui explique le changement de partenaire pour Manuel Legris, qui dansera donc normalement avec Dorothée Gilbert dans les deux grandes productions classiques de fin d'année.

sophia

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 30, 2007 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le 13 avril 2008, à Pordenone (Italie), gala avec Manuel Legris et Laurent Hilaire.

Avec la présence également de Dorothée Gilbert, Audric Bézard, Adrien Bodet, Grégory Dominiak, Mathias Heymann, Axel Ibot, Laurène Levy.

Programme: Spring and Fall, Sept Danses Grecques, Le Lac des Cygnes, Alles Walzer, Le Corsaire, Angel, Grand Pas Classique, Le Chant du Compagnon Errant.

http://www.comunalegiuseppeverdi.it/spip.php?article655

sophia

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 14, 2007 10:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quelques nouveautés non encore signalées sur le site de Manuel Legris:

- Le 12 janvier, à Catanzaro (Italie), gala avec Laurent Hilaire et des danseurs de L'Opéra de Paris
Le chant du compagnon errant avec Laurent Hilaire
"Le cygne noir" avec Dorothée Gilbert

- Le 20 mars, à Budapest, gala de clôture du concours Noureev
Le chant du compagnon errant avec Laurent Hilaire

- En mai, à Tokyo et Nagoya: tournée avec le ballet de l'Opéra de Paris
Le Parc (A. Preljocaj) avec Laetitia Pujol
les 23 et 24 mai à Tokyo
le 30 mai à Nagoya

- Pour La Dame aux camélias, dates et partenaire à déterminer.

Source: http://www.manuel-legris.com/

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> Tout sur la danse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 4 sur 7

Sauter vers: