Dansomanie Index du Forum
Connexion S'enregistrer FAQ Liste des Membres Rechercher Dansomanie Index du Forum

Tournées du Bolchoï et du Mariinsky
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 112, 113, 114  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> Tout sur la danse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NEOPHYTE

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 17, 2013 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'allais à Londres pour les voir et je n'ai pas été déçue, Natalia Osipova et Ivan Vasiliev ont été formidables dans "Flammes de Paris" et s'il y a eu de très, très légers problèmes de synchronisation, je me suis dit qu'il fallait absolument qu'ils dansent plus souvent ensemble...de préférence avec le Bolchoi.

Autrement, j'ai découvert Artem Ovcharenko qui, avec ses cheveux bouclés, ressemble à un Adonis tout droit sorti d'un péplum hollywoodien. Il a l'arrogance de la jeunesse et il danse comme un dieu avec une facilité déconcertante.
Son partenariat avec Kristina Kretova était d'une grande perfection,
Mireille de Poitiers était très souriante, presque "meneuse de revue".
Le ballet Rinaldo et Armide était très vivant et ils ont été ovationnés.

Anastasia Stashkevich a été une Adeline dans la même veine que Nina Kaptsova, elle fait vraiment "héroine romantique", elle était parfaite et elle formait un beau couple avec Andrei Merkuriev en Jérôme.
Mais le côté un peu "gavroche" de Denis Savin m'a manqué...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
sophia

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 18, 2013 8:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Luke Jennings, en congé jusque-là, a vu, lui aussi, Olga Smirnova (et l'excellent Chudin), dans Jewels et dans Le Lac. Et en a, lui aussi, reçu la révélation.

Citation:
What the future holds for Smirnova, it's impossible to say. But to watch her dance today, with the world and her life before her, is to see beauty at its truest, and truth at its most beautiful.

voyageur

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 18, 2013 11:37 am    Sujet du message: Trois semaines a londres Répondre en citant

I write this from a lounge at LHR, awaiting my flight home after 3 weeks in London spent largely watching the Bolshoi tour (I skipped 3 Lakes and 2 Beauties, but saw every other performance.) Except for the occasional visit to a scuzzy Internet cafe, I had no Internet access, and my cast sheets are all packed, so this will just be some general notes.
I found this tour less exciting than prior London ones. The Hochhausers played it VERY safe this time, programming a plethora of Swan Lakes and a number of Beauties (neither helped by their productions); given that the season was sold out before it opened, they probably could have been more adventurous with the same financial results. (In contrast, the last tour's rep, with the Vikharev Coppelia and Burlaka Paquita reconstructions, Ratmansky's Russian Seasons, Serenade and the certainly-better-than-Lake-or-Beauty production of Giselle was far more interesting to me, as was the preceding Coliseum tour with the new Corsaire and the tour before that one with Possokhov's Cinderella.) Having seen Flames of Paris IN Paris on the last tour, the primary draw for me was in seeing the Bolshoi perform Jewels, as well as several individual performances. If some of the latter were a bit less than I expected, I found the overall level of dancing in the company strong and found many pleasures both in watching dancers who seem to have grown significantly since I saw them last and in discovering ones new to me. In the first group, I'll name Anastasia Stashkevich first and foremost, whose dancing to my eyes has achieved a new radiance and womanliness, if you will--I thought she was gorgeous in nearly everything she did. Ekaterina Shipulina had a terrific season, too--I saw a warmth and amplitude in her Lilac and Emeralds that I hadn't detected previously. Of the dancers new to me, Kristina Kretova was a discovery--a strong technique and a winning smile and great charm onstage--I loved her Florine, Lake pas de trois, and Mireille de Poitiers. Lots of discoveries in the corps/soloist ranks--as I have to leave for my gate soon, I will name only Yulia Lunkina (beautiful first fairy variation in Beauty and Emeralds pas de trois, and an enchanting white cat), Angelina Vlashinets (who as the 1st corps shade in the 3 Bayaderes did 138 of the most perfect and wobble-free arabesques/port de bras I can remember seeing but was lovely in everything) Alexei Matrakhov, who stopped me from hating the jester, not once but twice and did a terrific Marseillaise 3 times (the last in fake beard), and Mikhail Kryuchkov, who danced his heart out everytime he was on stage.
Of those dancers who continued to delight me, I have long been taken with Anna Tikhomirova, and her performances (Gamzatti, Spanish in Lake, finger fairy and Diamond in Beauty, Gamzatti and Emeralds) this tour were gorgeous--I look forward to years of watching her. I'd certainly liked Artem Ovcharenko previously, and thought his ballon and perfect finishes in Lake, Beauty and as the actor in Flames this time around showed the marks of a true prince. (On the subject of which, Ruslan Skvortsov ranks high, but was as well the perfect villain in Flames.) I've always liked Andrei Merkuriev, and his Rubies and Jerome did not disappoint. Dennis Savin's Jerome, too, was very moving.
Maria Alexandrova, before she was injured, gave every indication of having a glorious season--her Lake the second night was beautiful and, even in this unfortunate production, extremely moving, and her dancing in Gamzatti's opening sequences was terrific. Her injury onstage was for me the worst moment of the tour (and one of the 3 all-time worst in my long ballet-going career). I join with balletomanes everywhere in wishing her a speedy recovery.
(Indeed, injuries plagued the season--Volchkov's (and as a result Zakharova's) season was cut short, Lantratov missed a performance (but didn't show it in his valiant performance in Flames), Medvedev and Gudanov missed solo roles.)
Dance highlight of the tour for me was the first Flames of Paris--given that it was Osipova and Vasiliev's return to the Bolshoi, a far more emotionally loaded and electric experience than when I saw them dance it in Paris, and the theatre absolutely exploded--it took hours before I could calm down.
Best non-dance highlight (and for me the emotional center of the tour)was Sergei Filin's brief return to the Bolshoi.
But I should add that, among the many pleasures of the tour, was meeting a couple of other dansomaniacs--so sorry we did not have more time to chat.

Dernière édition par voyageur le Lun Aoû 19, 2013 1:58 am; édité 2 fois
Florestiano

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 18, 2013 12:15 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Trois semaines a londres Répondre en citant

voyageur a écrit:
Angelina Vlashinets who as the 1st corps shade in the 3 Bayaderes did 138 of the most perfect and wobble-free arabesques/port de bras I can remember seeing but was lovely in everything

Finally an answer to the question I've been asking to myself for long. Thank you so much, voyageur Wink

(The last tour also included DQ and Spartacus... Much more Bolshoi-ish than these dull Lake and Beauty productions)

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
NEOPHYTE

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 18, 2013 6:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

un petit article de Sarah Crompton du Telegraph sur les Flammes de Paris:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/dance/10248352/Flames-of-Paris-Bolshoi-review.html

et dans The Independent une interview de Jessica Duchen:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/features/natalia-osipova-and-ivan-vasiliev-a-passionate-pas-de-deux-in-life-and-art8760061.html

voyageur

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 19, 2013 2:02 am    Sujet du message: Re: Trois semaines a londres Répondre en citant

Florestiano a écrit:
voyageur a écrit:
Angelina Vlashinets who as the 1st corps shade in the 3 Bayaderes did 138 of the most perfect and wobble-free arabesques/port de bras I can remember seeing but was lovely in everything

Finally an answer to the question I've been asking to myself for long. Thank you so much, voyageur Wink

You are most welcome, Florestiano, but to give credit where it's due, a friend counted them during one of the performances--I simply multiplied by 3! The number, I believe, would be smaller in a production like Makarova's using fewer than the 32 shades the Bolshoi gave us.

NEOPHYTE

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 19, 2013 12:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Margaret Willis sur "one stop arts" est sur la même longueur d'onde que moi...:
http://onestoparts.com/review-the-flames-of-paris-bolshoi-ballet

et Zoe Anderson pour The Indepedent est au diapason:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/reviews/dance-review-the-flames-of-paris-natalia-osipova-and-ivan-vasiliev-boost-the-bolshois-london-season-8773961.html

haydn
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 20, 2013 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un joli cadeau pour les lecteurs de Dansomanie :

David Makhateli, ancien Principal du Royal Ballet, qui s'est depuis quelques temps reconverti dans la production de spectacles, s'essaye aussi à la photographie. Il nous offre cette série de 42 clichés qu'il a réalisés lors de la tournée du Bolchoï à Londres cet été. Les images ont été prises non pas depuis la salle, mais depuis les dégagements, en coulisses, ce qui explique certains angles de vue particuliers. Merci à lui (ainsi qu'à Denis et à Anna Tikhomirova, pour leur complicité active).

[Cliquez sur les vignettes pour afficher l'image en grand]

La Bayadère

La Belle au bois dormant

Le Lac des Cygnes

En coulisses

Florestiano

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 20, 2013 8:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Superbes photos !

Par ailleurs, Clement Crisp dit ici combien il a été emballé par le Lac avec Olga et Chudin et les Flammes.
Citation:
Added joy: Semyon Chudin as her Siegfried – his dancing grand in scale, impeccable in statement, princely. A noble hero

Citation:
we have Natalia Osipova and Ivan Vasiliev among the mob, and they provide outbursts of staggering dance (...). Impossible! But the Bolshoi knows how. Bravissimo

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
MikeNeko

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 20, 2013 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Génial Smile
Merci à David Makhateli qui par l'intermédiaire d'Haydn nous a permis d'admirer ces clichés !

haydn
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 20, 2013 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est, outre David Makhateli, évidemment, surtout Denis (que vous connaissez, MikeNeko Wink ), qu'il faut remercier.

MikeNeko

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 20, 2013 10:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Décidément vous nous êtes précieux Denis, merci ! Wink

Le geste est très très apprécié. (et bien évidemment большое спасибо à Anna Tikhomirova, toute complicité devant être chaudement remerciée Wink )

mizuko

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 21, 2013 3:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Embarassed

Buddy

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 21, 2013 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'aime la qualité de la lumière. Très jolies et très Impressionnistes, toutes.

Merci beaucoup, David et haydn.

Mes deux préférées, pour le moment.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-AsfNJQwzlN0/UhMWmlIyiTI/AAAAAAAAP9I/wjY3VMYML6E/s914/bolchoi_londres0036.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Cj3ZYpG8PJw/UhMWcLBPD-I/AAAAAAAAP5o/HgiQTPQ-CNE/s837/bolchoi_londres0008.jpg

NEOPHYTE

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 22, 2013 11:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un petit article de Judith Mackrell dans The Guardian sur la représentation du 17 aout avec Ekaterina Krysanova et Ivan Vasiliev:
http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2013/aug/20/bolshoi-ballet-flames-of-paris-review

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> Tout sur la danse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 112, 113, 114  Suivante
Page 66 sur 114

Sauter vers: