Dansomanie Index du Forum
Connexion S'enregistrer FAQ Liste des Membres Rechercher Dansomanie Index du Forum

Nouvelles du Ballet de l'Opéra de Vienne
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 94, 95, 96  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> Tout sur la danse
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mizuko

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 18, 2017 3:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La tournée au Japon de l'Opéra de Vienne avec le Corsaire de Manuel Legris a été annoncée:

http://www.bunkamura.co.jp/s/topics/orchard/482.html

Tokyo: du 10 au 13 mai 2018 à Bunkamura Orchard Hall

Osaka: mi-mai, 2017 à Osaka Festival Hall

Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
chien en peluche

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 24, 2017 2:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je suis allée voir deux spectacles du "Legris Gala" hier et avant-hier à Tokyo. Peut-être que ce n'est pas la peine de dire que Guérin / Legris et les invités (Smirnova / Chudin et Nunez / Muntagirov) ont eu la vedette. Et cependant, les danseurs du Ballet de Vienne, eux aussi, ont montré un très beau travail. J'ai beaucoup aimé entre autres Géraud Wielick dans ... In the Labyrinth of Solitude. Il m'a aussi beaucoup amusée dans Tarantella. Natascha Mair était très charmante dans le rôle de Lise. Smirnova était vraiment belle dans "Les Diamants" à côté de Chudin.
Le spectacle durait pour toutes les deux soirées plus de trois heures sans compter vignt minutes d'entracte. Quelques spectateurs sont partis hier soir après "Les Diamants", donc sans voir le pas de deux de Don Quichotte du couple du Royal Ballet et le solo de Legris, ça, c'était vraiment dommage pour eux, car à Tokyo, après dix heures du soir, on a beaucoup moins de trains, mais on habite parfois beaucoup plus loin par rapport aux banlieues parisiens, donc, ils n'ont pas pu rester, je suppose, jusqu'à la fin du spectacle. Moi-même, je partais pour deux soirées sans attendre la fin du salut en pensant à ce que je devrais faire dans la journée à Tokyo.
Comme mizuko l'avait posté ci-dessus, le Ballet de Vienne donnera Le Corsaire en mai 2018 au Japon. Sur le tract que j'ai eu à l'entrée de la salle, il est écrit que quelques danseurs principals invités y participeront aussi. Sans doute que le couple du Bolshoï et celui du Royal Ballet assumeront les rôles principaux au moment de la tournée. Mais pour le moment, rien n'est certain, ce ne sont que mes suppositions.

p.s. Selon le tract toujours, les représentations d'Osaka sont prévues pour les 15 et 16 mai à Festivall Hall.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 05, 2017 9:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yesterday the Staatsper presented their new subtitle sytem, which is now available in German, English, French, Italian, Japanese and Russian. 2021 specially developed tablet computers have been installed in the auditorium during the summer holidays. In addition to the subtitles, an information programme in German and English (synopsis, cast, FAQ etc.) is available before the performance and during the intervals.
Citation:

In time for the start of the new 2017/2018 season, the Wiener Staatsoper will be commissioning an entirely new subtitle and information system. The new system will be operational right from the first performance on 4 September 2017: Verdi’s Il trovatore.
With immediate effect, audiences will have a choice of any one of six languages: besides English and German as before, subtitles will also be available in Italian, French, Russian and Japanese. And before all opera and ballet performances and during the intervals, they will also be able to use an information programme (available in English and German). Amongst other things, this will include a brief synopsis of the work, the cast of the respective performance, general information and current information as well as the possibility of registering for a newsletter. Very soon, visitors will also be able to place orders for drinks and snacks during the intervals.
After 16 years, it was necessary to replace the original subtitle system installed in September 2001, as it had become liable to errors and an increasing number of displays were starting to fail. The requirements for the new system included increasing the number of translations available by providing additional languages (previously only English and German were available), improving the readability of the subtitles, and – in addition to the subtitles – also introducing a comprehensive modern infotainment system.
Following exhaustive analysis and an international tendering process, the Wiener Staatsoper commissioned the Austrian internet software company Lemon42 with project management, and the Italian-Swiss Marconi company as subcontractor for the development of the subtitle software and the hardware. The internet agency is also responsible for the infotainment software and the programming of the user interface.
In collaboration with various in-house departments, a total of 2,021 displays were installed in the auditorium in just six weeks. The equipment was purpose developed, is controlled by cables, and uses a special operating system. The subtitles are displayed on the high-resolution displays in white lettering on a black background, making them much more easily readable, and filter foils restrict scattered light so as to ensure that one’s neighbours are not disturbed.

Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 15, 2017 1:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here are the first pictures of the ballet scenes of the New Year's Concert 2018 with the Principal dancers Maria Yakovleva and Roman Lazik, the Soloists Ioanna Avraam, Alice Firenze, Rebecca Horner, Eno Peci and Mihail Sosnovschi as well as the Demi-soloists Elena Bottaro, Adele Fiocchi, Francesco Costa, Richard Szabó and Andrey Teterin: https://www.facebook.com/ORF/photos/a.1577770445608937.1073742086.553577838028208/1577770475608934/?type=3&theater
choreography by Davide Bombana
costumes by Jordi Roig

Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 02, 2017 5:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The annual audition for the Staatsballett will be held on January 14th.
http://www.wiener-staatsoper.at/en/staatsoper/staatsballett/audition/

Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 08, 2017 5:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here's the trailer of Hector Berlioz' Roméo et Juliette (choreography by Davide Bombana) which will premiere tomorrow at the Volksoper Vienna. The dancers are Maria Yakovleva, Masayu Kimoto, Roman Lazik, Rebecca Horner and members of the ballet company of the Volksoper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JBnB6iP6n4

Florestiano

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2017 11:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ariane Bavelier lâche :
Citation:
manuel legris quittera la direction du Ballet de vienne en 2020

Source : https://twitter.com/arianebavelier/status/940521462301110272

Si cela s'avère, cela fera une décennie à la tête de la Compagnie.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
CatherineS

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2017 11:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Florestiano a écrit:
Ariane Bavelier lâche :
Citation:
manuel legris quittera la direction du Ballet de vienne en 2020

Source : https://twitter.com/arianebavelier/status/940521462301110272

Si cela s'avère, cela fera une décennie à la tête de la Compagnie.

En espérant qu'il puisse venir à la tête de l'Opéra du coup et inculquer à nouveau le goût du classique et des efforts liés à cette discipline ! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2017 12:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here`s the confirmation by the press office of the Staatsoper:

Manuel Legris ends his period as Director of Wiener Staatsballett in

Manuel Legris advised the Company today, this the 12th December 2017,
that he has informed the designated Director of Vienna State Opera,
Bogdan Roščić of his intention to not extend his current contract which
runs until 31st August 2020 as Director of the Vienna State Ballet
beyond this point.

“Over the past weeks and months, I have often thought about the
future of my relationship with the Company.
In any case, it was clear to me that I needed to reach a decision very
soon in order to leave sufficient time to make the necessary
arrangements for all those involved. Ultimately, I came to the
conclusion not to extend my contract beyond 2020. Ten years working at
the top of this ballet company is just right - it feels apt to be
beginning a new chapter of my life in 2020, and I believe that it is
also a good time for a fresh start for the Company which mirrors the
change in leadership at the State Opera”, Manuel Legris states, who,
two years ago (October 2015), extended his contract to 2020. “I am
very thankful that immediately after my active dance career at the Paris
Opera, I was entrusted with the leadership of the Vienna State Ballet in
2010. From the very first day, I have taken this role – which was
something completely new and came with so much responsibility – very
seriously, and I have put every ounce of energy and concentration into
‘my Company’. Thus, as I look back on seven eventful, fruitful
years, during which we have gone from strength to strength, I am filled
with a sense of joy and fortune. We have achieved so much up until this
point and I believe we can say: Today, the Vienna State Ballet has a
wonderful reputation, not only in Vienna, in Austria, but also on the
international stage. And my journey with the Vienna State Ballet is far
from over: we still have three whole seasons ahead of us, filled with
many wonderful and challenging projects, and I will give them my all”.

And finally, Manuel Legris stresses: “I would like to take this
opportunity to thank the current Director of the Vienna State Opera,
Dominique Meyer. He appointed me as Ballet Director; without him, my
splendid adventure with the Vienna State Ballet simply wouldn’t have
been possible. And: I could always be sure of his continual support –
he has actively contributed to the standing of the Company both in and
out of House. I thank the incoming Director of the Vienna State Opera,
Bogdan Roščić for his vote of confidence – I have stressed to him how
much the Company means to me and he has my full support, both in the
process of finding a successor and, of course, in the handover of
management”.

Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2017 4:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rudolf Nureyev's Nutcracker with the Wiener Staatsballett will be broadcast on Christmas Eve at 8.15 p.m. on 3sat.
http://www.3sat.de/page/?source=%2Fmusik%2F173967%2Findex.html

Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 31, 2017 4:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gabriele Steidler a écrit:
Here are the first pictures of the ballet scenes of the New Year's Concert 2018 with the Principal dancers Maria Yakovleva and Roman Lazik, the Soloists Ioanna Avraam, Alice Firenze, Rebecca Horner, Eno Peci and Mihail Sosnovschi as well as the Demi-soloists Elena Bottaro, Adele Fiocchi, Francesco Costa, Richard Szabó and Andrey Teterin: https://www.facebook.com/ORF/photos/a.1577770445608937.1073742086.553577838028208/1577770475608934/?type=3&theater
choreography by Davide Bombana
costumes by Jordi Roig

This time, the locations of the ballets scenes will be the park of Eckartsau Castle and the Imperial Court Pavilion near Schönbrunn Palace. The pavilion was built by Otto Wagner as a tram station for Emperor Franz Joseph but was used only twice for this purpose.
http://www.wienmuseum.at/en/locations/otto-wagner-hofpavillon-hietzing.html

Fanchon

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 31, 2017 5:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sur son Instagram, Maria Yakovleva annonce le passage du ballet vers 11h15.

sophia

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 31, 2017 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est simplement l'heure où débute le concert. Les passages dansés sont généralement en seconde partie.

Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 31, 2017 6:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The concert starts at 11.15 am and ends at 1.45 pm with one intermission. The Staatsballett will dance Stephanie Gavotte by Alphons Czibulka and Roses from the South by Johann Strauss. Here's the programme (without the encore pieces):

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Entrance March from the Operetta "The Gypsy Baron"

Josef Strauss
Wiener Fresken (Viennese Frescos), Waltz, op. 249

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Brautschau (Bride Shopping), Polka, op. 417
Leichtes Blut (Light of Heart), Fast Polka, op. 319

Johann Strauss, sen.
Marienwalzer (Maria Waltz), op. 212
William Tell Galop, op. 29b

INTERMISSION

Franz von Suppé
Overture to "Boccaccio"

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Myrthenblüten (Myrtle Blossoms), Waltz, op. 395

Alphons Czibulka
Stephanie Gavotte, op. 312

Johann Strauss, Jr.
Freikugeln (Magic Bullets), Fast Polka, op. 326
Tales from the Vienna Woods, Waltz, op. 325
Fest-Marsch (Festival March), op. 452
Stadt und Land (Town and Country), Polka Mazurka, op. 322
Un ballo in maschera (Masked Ball), Quadrille, op. 272
Rosen aus dem Süden (Roses from the South), Waltz, op. 388

Josef Strauss
Eingesendet (Letters to the Editor), Fast Polka, op. 240

Gabriele Steidler

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 01, 2018 2:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The New Year's Concert 2019 will be conducted by Christian Thielemann.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dansomanie Index du Forum -> Tout sur la danse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 94, 95, 96  Suivante
Page 74 sur 96

Sauter vers: